Free EBook !

This book is currently selling at Amazon.com for $19.99, but I have gained access to a special link for my readers to get a copy for FREE! The main reason I decided to write this BLOG is because I find the 95% failure rate of new home businesses and marketers distressing and I hope that by providing a little information I can help at least a few people along the way.



http://www.confessionsofanonlinemarketer.com/free/?rid=6971


FREE GIFT

Please accept this Gift, 101+ ways to get Backlinks as my way of saying "Thank You"! (No Opt-In !)



http://bit.ly/rrTceH



If you find this blog helpful and think others may benefit from it PLEASE share it with them. My goal is to give everyone a better chance as a marketer!



Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cold Hard Facts

FACT: At least 95% (some reports claim 97%) of new online businesses FAIL within the first year.

FACT: The Main reason for this failure rate is the lack of preparation, learning, training and unreasonable expectations.

FACT: Those who take the proper steps BEFORE starting up a business make a LOT of money!

           If you are reading this, I hope that means you are one of the smart people who see the potential of business on the Internet and are looking to continue building your business. When I saw (and lived) the facts listed above I felt like something should be done, but who am I to try and change the system? Then I thought, what do I have to lose? I might not be able to change things but at least I can say I gave it a shot, and sleep with a clear conscience at night. There are a great many Gurus out there who will steal your money and live off the outrageous failure rate. Maybe if a few people put the quick cash mentality aside we can all take advantage of the goldmine the Internet can really be.

          I am not foolish enough to think that one person posting a few free sites is going to make much difference as far as the problem goes, but if it makes even a few others take a look at the situation then it will be a start. I am not even a serious marketer, I am disabled and started doing this as a way to help in my recovery from a stroke. It was that distance that probably let me see the problems rather than just being another statistic. Looking at the economy today I honestly feel that there is a way for some people to make the transition of losing a "Real" job and finding a new career online. It did not take long for me to see how a handful of greedy people saw the opportunity to take advantage of people who were desperate to find a way out of a bad situation and kick them while they were down! All I really want to do is to get people to realize this is not a majic bullet or a 1 click wonder, but as "real" a job as anything else. Just like a good education is important in establishing a career on the outside, you have to take the time to learn and establish a solid plan to make it work online. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I know a 95% failure rate is NOT acceptable in any field.
(To be continued...)

2 comments:

MingleRoo

Your Twitter Ads

TweetGlide

Socialadr

social bookmarking service

Ezy Mail Cash

Advertising Plus Ads

Million Leads for FREE

Unlimited Traffic Generator

Click here to get Unlimited Traffic Generator