Free EBook !

This book is currently selling at Amazon.com for $19.99, but I have gained access to a special link for my readers to get a copy for FREE! The main reason I decided to write this BLOG is because I find the 95% failure rate of new home businesses and marketers distressing and I hope that by providing a little information I can help at least a few people along the way.



http://www.confessionsofanonlinemarketer.com/free/?rid=6971


FREE GIFT

Please accept this Gift, 101+ ways to get Backlinks as my way of saying "Thank You"! (No Opt-In !)



http://bit.ly/rrTceH



If you find this blog helpful and think others may benefit from it PLEASE share it with them. My goal is to give everyone a better chance as a marketer!



Sunday, September 4, 2011

Is it possible to make money online?

The short answer is Yes.     However, there are NO get rich quick plans or super secret software that will make you a millionaire in 2 weeks. Trying to make a living online is as possible as finding a decent job offline, and they both require hard work and patience PLUS some knowledge. Unfortunately I see too many people jump online and have no clue what they intend to do once they get here. Starting a Home Business or any other online venture takes a good deal of research if you intend to make it work. There is no one size fits all program that will work for everyone, and if you do not have a clue when you start you may find yourself spending months (or more) jumping from one type of program to another and never really getting an idea of what your end results will be. If you are here then I will take a guess that online marketing of some sort is what you have been considering, and if it is not then you might as well stop right now and rethink how you ended up here.

Marketing covers quite a large chunk of Internet programs, so even at this point you should be thinking of a more specific idea to work on and start your background work now. If you look in the right places there is quite a bit of FREE information available in the form of PDF and videos that will help answer any questions you might have. If you came here for advise then again you might want to think about why you are here. I do not claim to be a GURU or mentor, but I have made my share of mistakes along the way and my hope is that I can provide a place where people can come and find some basic tools and other information and just possibly keep a few people from falling into the frustration trap and becoming part of the vast majority. Most marketers who have been able to make a go of it over time have paid the dues of a few failures and pretty much worked until they were able to get enough experience (and a good mentor along the way) to be able to make a decent living. By a good mentor I DO NOT mean someone who charges hundreds of thousands of dollars to attend a pep rally and sell you outdated material. Those GURUS are the people who have nearly ruined the business for many, but there are some good people I have come across who after they have paid the price and are now making decent money are willing to help some promising people who are fortunate enough to be in the right place for a fair price.

     My belief along the way has been to put out a lot of money on someting that sounds promising without being able to "Test Drive" at least the idea. If you have been online for any length of time you have seen the "Latest Programs" that hit the market and are pushed by half of the marketers out there with all the hype that it is a limited time item and you only have a few hours too react. What always gets my blood up is seeing the same product pop up weeks later with the same hype like I missed it the first time. Or the email that says they have PAID for a product just to send a copy to me...or that only they can get me this offer when there are 3 messages in a row from other people that all say the same thing! But I digress...My motives here are a bit different. I never came here with the idea of getting rich, only to see what it was all about and maybe make a little pocket change. Most of the tools and other things I will post are FREE or very reasonable. Many have an upgrade option by I cannot see paying for something until I see how it works first! Over time I have managed to collect quite a library of material, so if you are interested in something let me know and I will send you what I have on the subject, there are just too many to clutter up a blog  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

MingleRoo

Your Twitter Ads

TweetGlide

Socialadr

social bookmarking service

Ezy Mail Cash

Advertising Plus Ads

Million Leads for FREE

Unlimited Traffic Generator

Click here to get Unlimited Traffic Generator