Free EBook !

This book is currently selling at Amazon.com for $19.99, but I have gained access to a special link for my readers to get a copy for FREE! The main reason I decided to write this BLOG is because I find the 95% failure rate of new home businesses and marketers distressing and I hope that by providing a little information I can help at least a few people along the way.



http://www.confessionsofanonlinemarketer.com/free/?rid=6971


FREE GIFT

Please accept this Gift, 101+ ways to get Backlinks as my way of saying "Thank You"! (No Opt-In !)



http://bit.ly/rrTceH



If you find this blog helpful and think others may benefit from it PLEASE share it with them. My goal is to give everyone a better chance as a marketer!



Monday, September 5, 2011

Mentoring Programs

 I wanted to make one important clarification to my banner posts. Most are FR"EE or very low cost products for people who are either new or trying to start up a program on a limited budget. As a disclosure MOST of them I have an affiliate contract with, not so much to make money or get paid to promote a specific product, but as you get more involved you will often find the best way to get promotional items is to join an affiliate program. Since most of the products are FR'EE you can get an idea how much money I make  :~) . Also, since I am NOT placing my $$$ Affiliate items on this page a few dollars I can get help out with putting this together. If you do come across something you find questionable just let me know and I will review the AD and my affiliation.

     There is  ONE notable exception: The Mentoring Ad for Chris Farrell. This is NOT a FR'EE program, and the reason is that in some areas you get what you pay for. Mentoring about Internet Programs is too important for someone who is serious about their efforts to fool around with. The reason I chose this particular program is in doing research over time I find that Chris provides the best training for you investment. This particular program is NEW, not being officially released until Sept 1, 2011 so it is the most up to date program available. If you have any questions just contact me and I will provide some of his past programs (FR"EE) so you can see what I mean. I am posting this so there are NO misunderstandings. My intention with this page is not to make money, but to provide tools and advise to best help YOU, and sometimes FR'EE will just not cut it! Some things are just too important!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

MingleRoo

Your Twitter Ads

TweetGlide

Socialadr

social bookmarking service

Ezy Mail Cash

Advertising Plus Ads

Million Leads for FREE

Unlimited Traffic Generator

Click here to get Unlimited Traffic Generator