Free EBook !

This book is currently selling at Amazon.com for $19.99, but I have gained access to a special link for my readers to get a copy for FREE! The main reason I decided to write this BLOG is because I find the 95% failure rate of new home businesses and marketers distressing and I hope that by providing a little information I can help at least a few people along the way.



http://www.confessionsofanonlinemarketer.com/free/?rid=6971


FREE GIFT

Please accept this Gift, 101+ ways to get Backlinks as my way of saying "Thank You"! (No Opt-In !)



http://bit.ly/rrTceH



If you find this blog helpful and think others may benefit from it PLEASE share it with them. My goal is to give everyone a better chance as a marketer!



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Philosophy of Marketing

I was told once by a great marketer:

"There are 3 kinds of people in the world":

Those that MAKE THINGS HAPPEN..

Those that WATCH Things Happen...

and Those that SAY "What Happened?"

2 comments:

  1. This post tips is virtually identical to one I've used many times. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran across your web site last week and started to follow your posts consistently. Must appreciate the effort and time investing in writing this blog and sharing with us. There are some other good website for making money online as a freelancer such as www.gicree.com, zopvideos.com, www.zopthemes.com and lot many others

    ReplyDelete

MingleRoo

Your Twitter Ads

TweetGlide

Socialadr

social bookmarking service

Ezy Mail Cash

Advertising Plus Ads

Million Leads for FREE

Unlimited Traffic Generator

Click here to get Unlimited Traffic Generator